At Infinite Sports Performance we know that great results are a bi-product of proper training and solid nutrition. The fact is you can’t out train a bad diet. Now if eating right was only that easy.
Does this sound like you?
- I don’t know what to eat?
- I don’t know how much to eat?
- I dont know what to buy at the grocery store?
- I get sick of the same thing over and over?
- I’ve met with a nutritionist and I can follow the same meal plan every day I need to be able to make changes?
- I don’t know how to combine my foods?
- How much protein should I eat?
- How many carbs?
- What about fats?
- What are the best choices for carbs, fats, or protein?
- I don’t like tracking my calories.
Well at Infinite just like with your training we provide you with everything you need to be successful… the support, the guidance, the motivation, the accountability… and individually-customized, Registered Dietitian-designed and approved meal plans.
These are not one-size-fits-all, cookie-cutter meal plans, or a sheet of ‘approved’ and ‘unapproved’ foods that you typically get from other fitness programs. Your meal plan is designed specifically for you and you only…
- Your age
- Your weight
- Your height
- Your health history
- Your goals
- Your professional activity
- And foods you like…
Because let’s face it, if we told you to eat foods you don’t like you probably wouldn’t do it. Right? In fact too many people spend hundreds of dollars meeting with nutritionists and dieticians only to be put on a meal plan that either they don’t like or that they get sick of after the third day of eating the exact same thing.
Well, we’re smart enough to realize that and we want to make sure we put you in a position to succeed, not a position to fail.
We provide you with everything you need for success… the exact blueprint… and serve it to you on a silver platter… and if you simply follow the directions your results are 100% predictable.